Corporate training is the continuous provision of learning opportunities to company employees. The team is provided with knowledge and skills they require to perform their duties at a high level and become stellar professionals.
Training is critical for the success of any business. The horning of employee’s knowledge and professional skills boost the target business as the team is well appraised of current trends and know how to handle clients, customers and their roles in a professional capacity.
We deploy various corporate training programs which are tailormade to each client needs. The suitable training program is dependent on the nature of business, size and workforce expertise.
Benefits of Corporate Training to Businesses
Corporate Training impacts businesses in the following ways:
- Creatse a clear understanding of the mission, vision and objectives of the company.
- Alignment of corporate and personal success for your employees.
- Improved team productivity, efficiency and motivation.
- Align the corporate strategy and employees’ personal strategies.
- Increase innovation and teamwork.
- Alignment of current industry and regulatory trends.
- Reduce employee turnover
Key Areas of Consideration
Identification of the ideal training program is important to realize value for your team. The key consideration areas are:
- Continuous mentorship and coaching to the executive team to develop stellar leaders.
- Interpersonal skills that your team should be equipped with to execute their mandate effectively.
- Adaptation of corporate governance, finance and accounting best practices in your business.
- Current trends in the industry which are key for the success of the business.
- Innovation gaps within your business.
Our key training programs cover strategic planning/Implementation, introduction to Cloud Based Business Software Applications, Learning Management System, Tax training, Corporate Governance, Research and assessment, Finance for non-finance executives, Accounting for SMEs, Family Business Executive Program and Corporate Communication and personal branding.
We help businesses conduct a corporate training needs analysis and design a training program that will unlock talent and professional development in your teams!
You can reach Ronalds Corporate Trainers via our email email@example.com and at our corporate offices at 136, Manyani East Road, Off Waiyaki Way.